The following event resources and documents are helpful to event organisers and exhibitors holding events at the Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre.
The Event Manual is a comprehensive document that contains necessary and important information about holding an event at the Centre. It outlines general information on our operations, services and facilities at the Centre as well as our policies and procedures. The Event Manual is updated from time to time to reflect changes in operational requirements of the Centre. An Event Manual Change Log appears at the front of the Event Manual.
Exhibitor Service Order forms
The Exhibitor Service Order forms provide a range of services for clients and exhibitors holding events at the Centre. The forms allow these services to be booked. Please be aware of notice period requirements on each form.
The following is a list of all Exhibitor Service Order forms.
- Form 1 - Beverages
- Form 2 - Catering
- Form 3 - Cleaning
- Form 4 - Coffee & Confectionary Machine Hire & Service
- Form 5 - Labour Charges
- Form 6 - Water, Waste & Compressed Air
- Form 7 - Internet Services - Wireless Internet
- Form 7A - Internet Services - Cabled Internet
- Form 8 - Animal Use Request
- Form 9 - Balloons & Inflatable Devices
- Form 10 - Gas Usage Request
- Form 11 - Hot Work Request
- Form 12 - Cooking, Sampling, Selling Request
- Form 13 - Bar & Kiosk Vouchers
- Payment Form
The Vehicle Holding Area and Loading Dock Access Map provides a useful guide on how to enter the Centre.