Perth’s largest tiered theatre has been specifically designed to cater for a wide range of events including concerts, conferences, speaker presentations, ceremonies and graduations. Capable of accommodating 2,500 people, the Riverside Theatre has the flexibility to be used in full or half-configuration; providing space appropriate for events with 400 or more attendees. The Riverside Theatre offers the latest in lighting effects and communications infrastructure and features an operable wall connecting the theatre stage to Exhibition Pavilion 1 to create dramatic ‘reveals’.
Located on level two, the Riverside Theatre is close to all the Meeting Rooms and level two Registration Desk. The theatre foyer features two bars and provides the perfect atmosphere for pre and post show drinks.
- Permanently installed theatre audio system
- Three high powered theatre projectors*
- Three motorised ceiling drop down screens (1 x 6m centre screen and 2 x 4.5m side screens)*
- Ceiling mounted speakers*
- Pre-programmed dimmable house lighting
- Green room
- VIP room
- Four dressing rooms
- Hardwired hearing augmentation throughout
- Non obstructive viewing
- Two interpreter booths
- Writing tablets in the forward half of the theatre
Please note: These maximum capacity figures are a guide only and are subject to change depending on room set-up, audio-visual and/or catering requirements.