Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre
We are now looking for a talented Sales Manager to join the team at Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre.
The Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre is Western Australia’s premier event destination which is home to Perth’s gala dinners and events, large scale conferences to small boardroom meetings, corporate events, exciting exhibitions and theatres performances.
With this diversity, we are seeking a motivated, passionate Sales Manager, reporting to the Director of Sales. The Sales Manager is responsible for effective sales activities within the events business.
To be the right candidate, you will need to share the vision and direction of the PCEC. You will be responsible for soliciting, converting and developing new businesses and providing excellent customer service and experience.
The role requires managing sales enquiries, conducting site inspections, sales presentations and prospecting new accounts. Effective sales process and bookings standard are required and the ability to multi-task effectively.
You will have shared accountability for achieving set revenue targets, drive sales strategy and consistently demonstrate the ability to achieve or exceed sales goals. This includes booking yield management and revenue optimisation.
This role is an amazing opportunity to work in a world class venue in the heart of the city. You must have excellent communication skills, well presented and enjoy people interaction and building strong relationships.
Key attributes of the successful applicant include:
- Tertiary qualifications in Event/Hospitality Management are desirable.
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role within hospitality or an event related environment is required.
What you get in return
- This is a great opportunity to work in one of Western Australia’s most iconic venues
- Opportunities to develop and further progress in one of Australia’s largest facility management companies
- Competitive salary and a fantastic work environment
- Flexible working arrangements will be considered.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.