Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre
Our Duty Managers own the execution of service on the floor, responsible for a team of Retail Food and Beverage Team Leaders and casual Retail Food and Beverage Attendants to ensure the delivery is seamless. This is a hands-on, client focused, leadership role, responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of Retail areas.
The fundamental objectives for this role are to oversee the seamless delivery of functions and events by ensuring that staff are meeting our service standards to meet client expectations. This is a customer service focused role that requires putting the client first when making service-based decisions and ensuring this is clearly communicated to the relevant teams.
You will be an integral leadership figure within our Retail Food and Beverage Team, used to dealing with multiple events and clients within a standard shift. This role requires a naturally energetic individual who has a passion for the hospitality industry, is accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment and has a proven capacity to work well in a high-pressure environment while leading a team of high performing individuals.
To be part of this exciting opportunity you will demonstrate…
- Leadership experience within event operations, food and beverage outlets and cafes.
- Ability to juggle multiple events and clients during a shift.
- Exceptional service standards and experience in delivering first class service to high profile corporate clientele.
- Experience in problem solving, plus excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to forward plan and prepare for upcoming requirements.
- Great initiative to be aware of the entire department and all of its’ moving parts.
- Excellent professional grooming and presentation.
- Full working rights in Australia.
- Western Australia RSA and Unrestricted Approved Manager Qualification (willing to obtain if necessary, for the role).
- A competitive casual base rate plus mid-week and weekend penalties.
- Dry cleaning provided and the potential for rotating fixed rosters.
- Ongoing training and career development opportunities within PCEC.
- The opportunity to further your career within Spotless Australia wide.
If you are passionate about events, have had previous experience in a similar role and would like to be part of an exciting team, apply now!
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.